K9 Bed Bug Inspections' Strategic
Bed Bug Services
With over 30 years of experience in the Pest Control Industry, we at K9
Bed Bug Inspections realize the importance of a company's commitment to
quality, professional personnel, proactive programs and innovative pest
solutions. In keeping with our dedication to these principles and the
desire to offer our customers solutions for all of your pest needs, K9
Bed Bug Inspections now offers the next generation of Bed Bug Specialists
and Bed Bug Detection Canines.
K9 Bed Bug Inspections understands the growing threat that Bed
Bugs pose on society. Bed Bugs can be very difficult to locate, as
they tend to hide in many tiny areas throughout a structure. The cryptic
and mobile nature of Bed
Bugs allow them to spread rapidly, as they tend to hide in many tiny
places and can be easily transported. Therefore, inspections must be very
thorough and even then early detection and verification can be impossible.
For that reason, K9 Bed Bug Inspections has trained highly specialized
Bed Bug detection Canines, who can detect Bed Bugs when humans cannot,
and more efficiently; affected areas can therefore be treated before infestations
spread from room-to-room.
The K9 Bed Bug Inspections Pest Management Canine Team is dedicated to
upholding the highest standards for Entomology Scent Detection Canines,
maintaining rigorous standards and strict training procedures.
Bed Bug Detection Canines
Our bed beg detection canines can detect bed
bugs when humans cannot. K9 Bed Bug Inspections' beg bug detection
canines are rigorously trained and nationally recognized.
- Our Bed Bug Detection Canines have been accredited by the University
of Florida Entomology Department, which is recognized as a leader
in the entomology canine detection field.
- Our Bed Bug Detection Canines train daily, to find only LIVE Bed
Bugs and Viable Bed Bug eggs. This is to ensure maximum detection
and alleviate false results.
- K9 Bed Bug Inspections uses a minimum of two Bed Bug Detection Canines
to verify all positive results.
- K9 Bed Bug Inspections maintains its own state of the art research
and training facility where Canines are closely monitored and tested
- Our training facility and procedures are structured to establish
and maintain a way of life for our canine partners
- K9 Bed Bug Inspections' program requires a higher level of reliability
to protect you against legal challenges K9 Bed Bug Inspections' canines
and Trainers/Handlers are required to regularly re-certify to maintain
the highest level of proficiency.
- With our canines you can have verifiable results, within minutes.
K9 Bed Bug Inspections' Bed Bug Detection Canines are continually
re-certified and monitored by NESDCA (National Entomology Scent Detection
- NESDCA was formed by Pest Control Professionals to ensure the highest standards for all Entomological Scent Detection Canines
- NESDECA is committed to Uniting and assisting Entomology Scent Detection Canine Teams in the training and continued improvement of all entomology Scent-Detecting Work Dog Teams
- NESDCA currently sets the highest standards by which Bed Bug Detection Canines are held.
The difference of using and K9 Bed Bug Inspections Certified Bed Bug Detection
Canine is that they are: Scientifically proven, Independently tested,
and Nationally recognized.
K9 Bed Bug Inspections' Accredited Canine Detection Handlers
Bugs inspections can be difficult, even with canines, inspections
must be very thorough and handlers must be able to diagnose infestations.
Therefore, K9 Bed Bug Inspections has trained a highly specialized team
of Canine Bed Bug Handlers and Bed Bug Elimination Experts who have the
knowledge and experience to properly diagnose and resolve even the worst
infestations. Our programs are designed specifically to quickly and
efficiently identify and eliminate Bed
Facts About our Canine Handlers/Trainers:
- Canine Bed Bug Detection Handlers are also NESDCA certified and
rigorously trained to efficiently inspect and understand canine behavior.
- K9 Bed Bug Inspections' handlers are responsible for daily training
and care of canines therefore:
- Canines are familiar with their handler and are comfortable working
- Handler is familiar with Canines and is able to ensure proper
searches and work behavior
- K9 Bed Bug Inspections' handlers are also trained to identify issues
that may interfere with the inspection. Identifying problems with
a search area ensures the maximum level of efficiency when inspecting
for Bed Bugs.
- Handler is backed up by a team of trainers, entomologists, and certified
Bed Bug experts.
- Handlers have over 5 years of experience dealing specifically with
Bug infestations and are able to identify areas that are typical
harborage for Bed
- Handlers routinely participate in Bed Bug related continuing education,
entomology education, and re-certification.
- Handlers and Technicians are also Branch 2 certified and trained
to efficiently inspect and treat even the worst Bed
- K9 BED BUG INSPECTIONS WORKS WITH THE NATIONS TOP ENTOMOLOGISTS,
WHO STUDY BED BUG BEHAVIOR, AND PARTICIPATES IN REGULAR UNIVERSITY
BED BUG STUDIES. AS A RESULT, WE ARE AWARE OF MODERN DEVELOPMENTS
IN BED BUG ERADICATION TECHNIQUES.